This monday (04/23) at 21:30 GMT we are having our second GNU Telephony public meeting on IRC freenode.net, in #friendica.
I had moderated the first meeting last month, and I am thinking we will rotate this, perhaps with Haakon Meland Eriksen moderating this one, and maybe Simon L’nu moderating the one after. I like the idea of rotating moderators. I had been kept rather busy this week and weekend organizing systems, so I am a bit late catching up on things and in getting this post out.
This is what I have so far for the agenda:
* Update on bug reporting (yes, we now have bugs.gnutelephony.org kinda up)
* gnutelephony blog in debian planet?
* video/screenshot tutorial (Haakon has made an excellent start here)
* roadmap – yes, this is not yet updated…
* upcoming conferences we should attend
* friends.gnutelephony.org to become our public friendica site.
* hosting our public services with hipatia.
New business (proposed):
* Haakon updates on FSF Directed Donations, and what we should do. Should we also use kickstarter?
* Request for a user friendly page for describing free as in freedom telephony software
* Possibility of using gnunet for peer-to-peer dns
* Packaging sflphone for debian
* Should we have a jitsi tutorial?
* Freenode #gnutelephony room?
* Third meeting schedule (5/21 proposed)