Hello mates, I am proud to announce the first release of GNU Psychosynth made from Berlin, this such an amazing city for anybody interested in electronic music! Go ahead and…
Among the changes, it includes:
- Passive OSC support such that you can control it from your hardware, scripts and other music programs. The OSC API is documented here.
- Now compiles with GCC 4.7 too.
- Now compiles with latest Ogre and CEGUI releases, making it possible to get Debian and Ubuntu packages working back soon.
- High latency problem in ALSA fixed.
- No longer crashes when changing audio settings.
- All sorts of minor fixes.
I hope you like it!